COVID-19 UPDATE JAN 2022
30th December 2021
In light of the recent positive COVID-19 cases in Rockhampton and Yeppoon, we understand many people are concerned about going out in public. We just want to reassure you that we are taking all necessary measures to maintain hygiene in the clinic with constant cleaning, mask wearing, hand sanitising and the use of the check in QLD app.
We ask that clients please:
- Wear a mask into the clinic
- Limit the number of people attending to one person per patient
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Check-in at the door
- Maintain social distancing
We are all trying to do our part in keeping our community safe, so we appreciate your co-operation and respect for our staff during this time.
If you feel uncomfortable coming into the clinic:
- We can organise medication, food and products over the phone
- Bring products to your car
- Perform outdoor consultations
- Collect your pet from the car and discuss your pets needs over the phone.
Thank you for your co-operation and stay safe.